Monday 27 September 2010

What a good day!

Despite it being dull, misty and stupidly cold, today has been a good day, not including my 'wait for 50 minutes for the teacher to show up to our English lesson' buut the less said about that the better...
Today is good for two reasons, one I finally got a job *wahoooo* at a little cafe in a little market in Clifton (yeah s'the posh bit, but its a job!) and two, I gots one of the most amaaazing cupcake books ever, like EVER!
S'called "A Zombie Ate My Cupcake!" and i was dorky enough to take pictures of the insides...







Pretty badass dontcha think, it's by Lily Vanilli and i'll be trying out a few of these over the next month, sadly it might just be once a week, cause I gots a Saturday job :) I's well proud.
Nighty night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment